Snugpak Special Forces Complete System Sleeping Bag
Ultimate versatility was the aim of this systems design so that it suits any trip in any environment. You can use the sleeping bags individually or layer them together to cover all conditions. The Snugpak Complete System Sleeping Bag gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Ingenious!
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with a stuff sack to keep everything together.
Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces sleeping bags.
• Weight: 3200g / 113oz
• Comfort Rating: -15°C / 5°F
• Low Rating: -20°C / -4°F
• Packsize: 30cm x 27cm / 12" x 11" (Fully Compressed)
• Extra Long Length: 250cm (220cm + 30cm)
• Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate
• Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
• Insulation: Softie® Premier + Reflectatherm
• Origin: UK Made
• Mummy-style shape for heat retention
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
• Central, quick-release zip
• Paratex Steelplate outer shell for water resistance
• Hanging tabs allow for easy hanging, airing and drying
• Reinforced foot - so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
£319.95 Regular Price