The Special Forces 1 Sleeping Bag can be used on its own or bought as a set of two, which can be zipped together to create an extreme bag for temperatures -15°C. Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces sleeping bags.
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out more
How does the complete system work?
The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Ingenious!
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with a stuff sack to keep everything together.
• Weight: 1200g / 42oz
• Comfort Rating: 5°C / 41°F
• Low Rating: 0°C / 32°F
• Packsize: 16x16cm / 6" x 6" (Fully compressed)
• Extra Long Length: 250cm (220cm +30cm)
• Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate
• Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
• Insulation: Softie® Premier & Reflectatherm
• Origin: UK Made
• Mummy-style shape for heat retention
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
• Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Central, quick-release zip
• Hanging tabs allow for easy hanging, airing and drying
• Reinforced foot - so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
£124.95 Regular Price