If you’re planning several expeditions in different conditions, you need a versatile sleeping bag that will do a great job no matter what the temperature. The Softie 9 Hawk is a multifunctional, three season sleeping bag that covers temperatures down to -10°c, and can be easily increased to a four season bag by adding a Snugpak liner. This sleeping bag is also one of our incredibly lightweight, micro size packs at just 19 x 21cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.
The Softie 9 Hawk enjoys all the benefits of the Softie range, The Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. The design of the mummy style shape brings additional warmth and comfort; the sleeping bag also has a snug fit hoof that uses an adjustable cord to ensure a better night's sleep, even when the temperature drops. Take a look below for even more benefits of this great sleeping bag!
Need a longer sleeping bag?
Do you find most sleeping bags too short? If so look no further as here at Snugpak we have the facility to extend some of our popular softie range. If you’re taller than 6’3” (190cm) or would just like a little more room you may find the extra long option to be perfect for you. We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm. Adding this extra section to your sleeping bag will make your night’s sleep much more comfortable by increasing your leg room.*
*Please note the extra long section will not extend the main sleeping bag zip, the extra space will be added below the zip & standard expanda panels will still fit the extra long bags.
• Temperature Rating: Comfort: -5°c, Extreme: -10°c
• Pack size: 21 x 19cm (fully compressed)
• Lightweight - just 1500g including compression stuff sack
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
• Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left side zip and right side zip versions available)
• Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag. (expander available separately, see below)
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality
• The top of the sleeping bag has a Snugfit Hood which is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord, so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
• Anti-snag Zip with full-length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip
• The full-length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area
• Extra Length Available. You can buy an extra long version of this sleeping bag, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
• Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep
• Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying
• Zip Together Buy a left side zip and a right side zip to make a double (please check when ordering)
£129.95 Regular Price