Snugpak Softie 10 Harrier Sleeping Bag.
The Softie 10 Harrier is an unofficial military standard for Norwegian Nordic Training; turn up with anything less, and they will send you home! For those of us that prefer more leisurely pursuits, but still need a performance sleeping bag, this is perfect for prolonged use in cold, wintry conditions down to -12°c. The Softie 10 is a three season sleeping bag with two layers of Softie insulation and a large neck baffle system to prevent draughts from entering the bag.
The Softie 10 Harrier enjoys all the benefits of the Softie range, including the Softie Premier filling which has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort; the mummy-style shape which is designed for warmth and comfort and the snug fit hood with its adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Need a longer sleeping bag?
Do you find most sleeping bags too short? If so look no further as here at Snugpak we have the facility to extend some of our popular softie range. If you’re taller than 6’3” (190cm) or would just like a little more room you may find the extra long option to be perfect for you. We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm. Adding this extra section to your sleeping bag will make your night’s sleep much more comfortable by increasing your leg room.*
*Please note the extra long section will not extend the main sleeping bag zip, the extra space will be added below the zip & standard expanda panels will still fit the extra long bags.
• Temperature Rating: Comfort: -7°c, Extreme: -12°c
• Compact pack size: 23x23cm
• Weight: 1750g including compression stuff sack
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
• Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left side zip and right side zip versions available)
• Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag. (expander available separately, see below)
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality
• The top of the sleeping has a Snugfit Hood which is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord, so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood
• Anti-snag Zip with full-length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip
• The full-length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area
• Extra Length Available. You can buy an extra long version of this sleeping bag, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
• Liner Fastening - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep
• Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying
• Zip Together Buy a left side zip and a right side zip to make a double (please check when ordering)
£144.95 Regular Price