Snugpak Sasquatch Jacket
If your next expedition is more demanding in temperature, you’ll need warm, reliable protection from the penetrating cold and bitter, chill winds. One of the warmest of all our insulated clothing is the Sasquatch jacket which will keep you warm and cosy right down to -10°C. The Sasquatch is insulated with our Softie® Premier filling to give great warmth and comfort, with a fine, soft, durable finish. The outer shell is made of Paratex Light fabric to make it windproof, lightweight and water-repellent.
Ideal for activities that involve little or no movement, its insulated, permanent hood with volume adjuster ensures the snorkel follows your face without interfering with your vision. This jacket is great for wearing around camp and on the range. Please note: these jackets are oversized as they were initially designed to fit over ourSleeka Jacket for extreme cold weather protection.
• Temperature rating: Comfort: -10°C, Extreme: -15°C
• Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent
• Softie Premier insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
• Breathable with moisture wicking properties
• Supplied with its own stuff sack
• Made in the UK. Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality
£144.95 Regular Price