The Cave is a spacious and functional four-person tent. Constructed out of high-end fabrics and components, and accompanied with DAC Featherlite NSL anodised press-fit connecting poles. The Cave is not a Fly-First Pitch type Design. Due to its size and design, the inner tent is put up first with the outer shell then applied.
The Cave has two access doors, each with there own vestibule when the Fly is in use. One entry point has a single centred zip; the other has two zips which can create a wind blocked entrance if only one portion is used to gain access.
• Weight: 4750g / 167oz
• Packsize: 50cm x 22cm / 20" x 9"
• 210t ripstop nylon (5000mm HH) outer fabric, 100% nylon
• 190t polyester inner fabric, with 50D mesh mosquito net, 100% polyester
• 190t ripstop nylon (5000mm HH) waterproof groundsheet, 100% nylon
• DAC® Featherlite NSL® Anodised Aluminium Poles, 100% aluminium
• 2 Doors
• All seams are taped sealed
• 25 Alloy Stakes (23 + 2 Spare Stakes)
• Comes with a Basic Repair Kit - repairs can be made on the move
• Trail Weight (Fly/poles and inner tent) 4.28Kgs
• Supplied with stakes (tent pegs)
• Origin: Imported