The Snugpak Softie Antarctica Sleeping Bag
Whether you’re planning an expedition in extreme conditions, or somewhere that the temperature could plummet during the night, the Softie Antarctica is our most extreme performance bag. Keeping you warm and dry are the main priorities in these conditions. We use a combination of highly water repellent Isodry fibres and our metallised, Reflectatherm fabric designed to reflect heat and retain warmth, along with a luxurious layer of Softie® insulation next to the skin to make sure this bag delivers on its promises.
Need a longer sleeping bag?
Do you find most sleeping bags too short? If so look no further as here at Snugpak we have the facility to extend some of our popular softie range. If you’re taller than 6’3” (190cm) or would just like a little more room you may find the extra long option to be perfect for you. We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm. Adding this extra section to your sleeping bag will make your night’s sleep much more comfortable by increasing your leg room.*
If this is something you require then contact us to arrange an order.
*Please note the extra long section will not extend the main sleeping bag zip, the extra space will be added below the zip & standard expanda panels will still fit the extra long bags.
• Quick release full-length central zip to enable a speedy exit
• Neck baffle to keep out any draughts
• Extreme Temperature Rating: Comfort: -20°c, Extreme: -30°c
• Pack size: 30cm x 25cm (fully compressed)
• Mummy style shape for warmth
• Weight: 2950g (including compression stuff sack)
• Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying
• Supplied with compression stuff sack
• Reinforced foot - so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Extra Length Available. You can buy an extra long version of this sleeping bag, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
£204.95 Regular Price