Impact Guard™ frees your index finger and molded TPR disperses impact and abrasion.
A second layer of grip material aids in durability with PORON® XRD™ for impact absorption.
Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact glove. Impact absorbing Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) is sonic welded to the glove for flexible protection against common blunt force impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard™ frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. Armortex® grip panels on the thumb, index finger, and palm increase mileage and gripping power for intricate tasks. High impact PORON® XRD™ cushioning in the palm provides relief when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus.
- Law Enforcement
- Firearm operation
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- High impact PORON® XRD™ palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
- Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger impact protection
- Rubberized grip on thumb and index finger for improved control and abrasion resistance
- TrekDry® top-hand material helps keep hands dry and comfortable
- Second-skin fit with a hook and loop closure
- Machine washable